Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Does perfect happiness exist?


YES.

And I found it yesterday at the menagerie of the Jardin des Plantes. My beloved panda foxes (a.k.a. red pandas) were in fine form. One actually ran-walked along his wooden beam to get to a better snack-branch. Their back fur was so red, their stomachs so black, their eyes so beady. Just as I remembered them, but better.

Suddenly, I realized my face was pressed right against the bars! I got scared and thought, "What if one scratches me on the face?"

And then I thought, "Would I even mind?"

No.

4 comments:

Amanda Rathbun said...

the BEAST is back!

Sherrill said...

Missed your blog. Glad you're back!

parisbreakfast said...

I keep planning to go there.
a la prochaine which is just 2 months away..
longing to see a Paris zoo besides the pets in the rue

Elizabeth said...

Ah I too LOVE Paris and I love your blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails